22 September 2010

51: Home Decor: Cool Planters for the Home

Love green plants at home, they brighten up any room or corner and they are such an easy decor idea. 

My favorites at my home are,
A candle holder converted to a planter
The DINO planter..love it!

My three & half year old bamboo - my sweetie's gift..

I am always looking for new and unique ways to have more green at home...

Love the gravity defying planters from Boskke,


Wall bubbles from Flora Grubb,


DIY Light bulb planters..how cool are these things...


Wall tile planters,

 

 Wall mounted planters,



And finally this super cool stiletto planters by Giddy Spinster,


Whoa..that's a lot of great ideas...hope you peeps enjoyed these ideas and have some great ideas of your own to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails