03 January 2011

113: Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year all......loads of love, happiness and success coming your way....


On New Years day I spent my morning sitting on the beach, watching the sun rise and looking back at 2010. It was only when I thought back, I realized what a blessed year I have had....I am so thankful for everyone and everything that has been a part of my life this past year. I am so thankful for my sweetie - the most supportive hubby, my wonderful family, friends who have been so loving and encouraging, for all the good things that have happened professionally for me (which was beyond what I dreamt of), for all the travel I was able to do and so so thankful for my Blog!!! It has opened a whole new world for me...I am so glad to have this blog to express myself and grow so much personally. I never realized how a simple thing like baking can make such a big difference in my life...what started out as me just trying to make a change in my life,  has become an opportunity for me to feed some of the homeless every week and I am so thankful for this opportunity that came my way.

Its funny how you never remember any of the bad things....only the good memories stay.....so hence forth I shall not fret and worry about something I know is going to pass and be a fleeting memory and will  savor every single happy moment.....Also, dream and believe in your dreams, bcos if you dream with conviction, they do come true..

Have a wonderful year y'all.....I would so suggest looking back and making a list of all the things you are thankful for... its is such an uplifting experience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails